Glad you asked! If you've seen the Advent Calendar templates I just posted, you may be wondering how to get started. There are some great video tutorials from Heritage Makers which explain much better than I can in writing. Check them out here:
Create a Free Heritage Makers Account
Starting a Project with a Template
A premier account gives you access to all the wonderful digital art that is available in Studio, our online publishing tool. Here is more information about Premier:
To purchase Premier at a discount AND receive discounted publishing points, contact me either by leaving a comment below, tweeting me or through my website at UnboxYourPhotos.com.
Get started on those calendars! Advent officially begins on Sunday, November 29.
I am a Heritage Makers Personal Publishing Consultant. My job is to help you make a change in your life by helping you unbox your photos and DO something with them.
But, to be effective, I must must also make a change within. I need to unbox MY photos, organize them and give them purpose.
And I have a theory. The lessons I learn and skills I gain while unboxing my photos can be applied to my life. I can unbox my life, organize it and live its purpose.
Let's unbox!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment