Thursday, January 13, 2011

Premature Unboxing of The Box

Before the holidays, DC had a genealogy project due. It was great fun to help with it, although I made sure not to be the parent who does the project. DC was looking for some photos so I thought I would venture into The Box.

Well, I have to say, it was quite disappointing because:
  • It's not stuffed with photos. It's a big box but there are some large things in there taking up space such as a wire basket that is HOLDING some photos and a very large picture frame (with no pictures in it)
  • The photos are mostly from when the kids were born. LOVE the kids but that wasn't really very long ago.
  • I couldn't find my grandparents wedding photo, which I thought for sure was in there.
 So, I basically stuffed everything back in. Now this doesn't mean that it's not still a matter of importance to unbox The Box. I'm just not as motivated. Although that could be because my pressing project at the moment is boxing up all the Christmas decorations and I really really don't feel like doing that.

What does have me interested is I know there are older photos somewhere. But where? I hope not in the garage because then I have a really bigger issue than unboxing a box. I have to unpack a garage! But that's a story for another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment