Congratulations and thanks to all who tried Heritage Makers during the Free Premier weekend. Remember that you can continue to work on your projects with all of the artwork you downloaded. Unfortunately, you won't be able to download any additional Premier artwork or access any other Premier templates unless you become a Premier member. The best way to do this is to join Club HM! Contact me through UnboxYourPhotos.com for more details or post a comment below.
Don't forget to publish your projects! That's the best part of this whole process. When you're done, I'd love if you shared a link to your project.
I am going to begin a series of posts entitled Heritage Makers 101 for those of you needing more information or additional information about becoming the Heritage Maker in your family! Stay tuned...
I am a Heritage Makers Personal Publishing Consultant. My job is to help you make a change in your life by helping you unbox your photos and DO something with them.
But, to be effective, I must must also make a change within. I need to unbox MY photos, organize them and give them purpose.
And I have a theory. The lessons I learn and skills I gain while unboxing my photos can be applied to my life. I can unbox my life, organize it and live its purpose.
Let's unbox!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment