Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Go Ahead...Give Heritage Makers A Try This Weekend!

If you have no clue what Heritage Makers is all about, this weekend is a great time to find out.



What does this mean? You get access to almost 50,000 digital art pieces and 40,000 project templates.


What do you do with it? Unbox those photos and make something! A storybook, a canvas, a customized scrapbook album cover, and so much more to help you preserve those memories.


What if I've done this kind of thing before? I promise, it's not like anything else out there. Just login and take a look around.

Where do I go to get started? Visit UnboxYourPhotos.com and click on "Sign Up" at the top.

Go ahead...give it a try!

P.S. You can sign up today and you will have a Basic account. Tomorrow, the 27th, you'll have access to Premier.

No comments:

Post a Comment