I am grateful for all the men and women who have served our country. I am especially grateful to the members of my family who served or currently serve in the Armed Forces.
Celebrate the veteran in your life with a canvas print from Heritage Makers displayed on your wall. You can use the template below or create your very own. Visit UnboxYourPhotos.com to get started.
I am a Heritage Makers Personal Publishing Consultant. My job is to help you make a change in your life by helping you unbox your photos and DO something with them.
But, to be effective, I must must also make a change within. I need to unbox MY photos, organize them and give them purpose.
And I have a theory. The lessons I learn and skills I gain while unboxing my photos can be applied to my life. I can unbox my life, organize it and live its purpose.
Let's unbox!

No comments:
Post a Comment