Maybe it's because we've run out of Halloween chocolate. But, I came across these photos and the recipe and boy, am I having serious cravings for them now!
The recipe is from Bakerella.com. I'll let you know if I make them and post some photos too. I'd love to hear if you make them too!
I am a Heritage Makers Personal Publishing Consultant. My job is to help you make a change in your life by helping you unbox your photos and DO something with them.
But, to be effective, I must must also make a change within. I need to unbox MY photos, organize them and give them purpose.
And I have a theory. The lessons I learn and skills I gain while unboxing my photos can be applied to my life. I can unbox my life, organize it and live its purpose.
Let's unbox!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment