- Projects you’ve lost interest in
- Projects on hold – you need to work on something else because of a deadline, or you need a specific item to complete it
- Intentionally on-going projects
I am a Heritage Makers Personal Publishing Consultant. My job is to help you make a change in your life by helping you unbox your photos and DO something with them.
But, to be effective, I must must also make a change within. I need to unbox MY photos, organize them and give them purpose.
And I have a theory. The lessons I learn and skills I gain while unboxing my photos can be applied to my life. I can unbox my life, organize it and live its purpose.
Let's unbox!
Friday, November 19, 2010
How to Be Organized When You Have 29 Unfinished Projects
Paperclipping.com offers great tips on getting those unfinished projects organized by dividing the projects into three types:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment