Thursday, November 11, 2010

Inspiration Everywhere with Jessica Sprague

Late last night I stumbled upon Jessica Sprague's website. It was filled with really cool tricks for manipulating photos like how to Crop a Photo at an Angle. I'm looking forward to trying some of them although I'll need to brush up on my Photoshop skills (or I guess this will help improve them?).

Jessica is offering a free class called Inspiration Everywhere which runs November 29 - December 8. She describes the class as covering "five different paths to inspiration". It sounds intriguing so I registered for it. You can do the same here.

Not that I don't have enough to do right now. Plus, the supplies list has something like 20 items on it. When I see lists like that, my eyes tend to glaze over (much like when I see a recipe with more than 5 ingredients!). But, I'm willing to give it a try - my muse could use some motivation!!

Let me know if you register too...

No comments:

Post a Comment