Wednesday, November 10, 2010

THE BOX of photos!


Here it is! My box of photos aka THE BOX. To give you a little perspective, here are some details:
  • This picture is taken from the front. NOT from the top. I am sitting on the floor taking the picture as THE BOX is on its side. I just pulled the left flap out some so you could see inside without letting everything fall out.
  • THE BOX dimensions are 22 in. x 22 in. as you see it. The depth is about 20 in. It's not a small box.
  • THE BOX, heaven forbid, is next to the slop sink and the washer! It was the first spot we found after we brought it in from the garage (after moving into our new home, which was over a year ago at this point). Can you imagine if the sink overflows? Or the washer leaks? Apparently I haven't learned my lesson. (If you don't know what this means, read "My Story" at UnboxYourPhotos.com.)
What does your box look like?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment